Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 2 - Lunch Challenge



Day 2 of my lunch challenge went well.  I was busy so I didn't have a "real" lunch so I ended up splitting my lunch into two parts.  I had another Lunch Bundle, but modified it slightly.  This one is called the Bagelator.  It consists of bagel chips, cream cheese, granola, fruit & chocolate mix and an creme filled chocolate cookie (which I didn't eat).


For the first part of my lunch I had the bagel chips and cream cheese from the Lunch Bundle.  I added a few Tostitos Black Bean & Garlic Chips and a few Eat Your Vegetables Chips.  Some of the Lunch Bundles have the Eat Your Vegetables Chips in them, but the Bagelator does not.  I like the veggie chips so much that I found them at the supermarket near us.


About two hours later I finished my lunch with the remainder of the Lunch Bundle sans the creme stuffed chocolate cookie.  I added the granola, fruit & chocolate and a splash of Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup to  Light & Fit Greek Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment