Sunday, February 24, 2013

Menu Plan 2/24/13 - 3/1/13





_____
Sunday
crockpot turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy
_____
Monday
breaded pork chops, steamed veggie, fresh fruit
_____
Tuesday
taco dinner tuesday for hubby and the kids
leftovers for me
_____
Wednesday
breakfast for dinner
eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, toast and my favorite; egg & veggie frittata
_____
Thursday
kielbasa, green beans
_____
Friday
Leftover Buffet

if there are no leftovers, we'll order take out
_____
Saturday
daughter's bday celebration

My daughter will be turning 13 next week and we plan on celebrating her birthday with the family today.  She has a basketball game and after that everyone is invited back to our home for dinner.  I will have my daughter help plan the menu.
_____
*first time making recipe

For more menu planning ideas, head on over to orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment