Saturday, January 5, 2013

Trader Joe's Snack



Today we went to Trader Joe's and I picked up a package of Trader Joe-San Crunchy Green Beans.  I was surfing the web the other day and came across a blog post at Operation Lunch Box about them and decided I had to try them.  They were pretty good.  They have a nice crunch to them and are just a tad bit sweet.  My DH tried one and wasn't all that impressed, but then he had another and another and well....you get the picture.  They do have a little bit of sugar in them, so if you have problems with sugar, then you might want to  stay away from them.  I had a few dipped in Trader Joe's Reduced-Guilt Chunky Guacamole....YUMMY!  I will create another post soon about my new found love of their guacamole.
Happy Crunching!

No comments:

Post a Comment